We take pride in our themes and want you to have a great-looking and functioning website! Naturally, we are happy to assist you with theme-related questions and basic styling. Read below for the full scope of support we offer:
Our general support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 11am and 15pm to 18pm (GMT+2). During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 12 - 24 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 36 hours.
Extent of our support
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. So whilst we will try help you with any type of query (support or modification), we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications. Technical support will thus take priority over modification support. We do however have a list of great affiliated designers & developers who can help you with modifications to our themes.
The scope of our support includes the following:
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh theme install.
- Help with functionality of our themes, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Basic CSS and styling adjustments.
Theme limitations, including removing (globally):
- Post dates
- Comment count
- Author information
- Comment functionality
- Issues with theme setup.
- Issues relating to image display, notably timthumb, feature images and featured videos.
Issues relating to a broken theme function including:
- Inability to change post options
- Typography manager errors
- Advert management errors
- OCMX Gallery functionality
- Functionality which is built into the theme, but does not work (eg., broken widgets).
Our support DOES NOT extend to:
- In-depth theme customization, for this we rely on our Approved Modifiers.
- HTML customization.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the theme.
- Any errors relating to theme customization.
- Any broken styling as a result of theme customization.
- OCMX functionality broken due to theme customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a theme update.
Definition of modification support
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 / 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however your query requires more than that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance and you would then need to hire an Affiliated Obox Design Worker if you don't have the skills to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. During our general support hours, we can fix bugs within 24 - 72 hours. We will also try provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme package.
With luck, your need for support will be minimal and we wish you the best with your new website!